Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Springcleaning

I am so relieved not to be going away for the December holidays this year. I have had time to slow down with dignity this year, instead of the frantic rush to get things done in record time.

The trick, of, course, is not to swap one kind of business for another.

I am forcing myself to slow down and spend time - with family, pets and to just soak up my surroundings.

Christmas is upon us and in this time of Advent, I am approaching "cleaning house" from a different perspective. It has become a time of spiritual cleansing and dusting out of cobwebs, preparing for the celebration of Christ's coming.

To all of you out there - may you have a Christmas filled with blessings, grace and joy.

Pierre and Ryno decorating the tree.

even the rat had to be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment